Good morning beautiful humans, happy Tuesday! Thank you for spending part of your morning with me or evening depending on where you live in this great big world. Welcome to Life with Lane; my life through words, pictures, and food! Come on in…….
Magical Dining is Back!!! It started on the 27th and I’m so excited 😆. For those of you that don’t know what Magical Dining is, it’s when Upscale restaurants here in Orlando have prefix menus for $40. You get a 3 course meal for only $40. Did you hear what I said? Only $40!!
It used to be $30 but because the prices of everything has gone up, so has Magical Dining. Typically in the restaurant industry, August and September are the slowest months. So, Magical Dining brings in more business for the servers and brings in more business for the restaurant. It’s helps servers during slow season. It’s a brilliant idea and the restaurants usually donate some of the revenue to local charities.
How do I know all of this? Well, I’ve been a server for years and I’m also a foodie, lol! I’ve been to almost every single one of the restaurants that participates in Magical Dining. I should probably get paid for it or atleast get free meals 🤔 Don’t worry, they see all of these, lol! I highly suggest checking out magical Dining if you’re in the Orlando area. See the link below for all the restaurants participating.
Before you check out the link, let me tell you guys me favorite restaurants that on the list!
- Luke’s Kitchen is my favorite. I went there a few years and I’ve been in love with it ever since. It’s American cuisine and I absolutely love it. I’ve never had a bad meal there. Food is scrumptious and I plan to go for my birthday in November. They have a lovely patio and ambience is fantastic. https://www.magicaldining.com/listing/lukes-kitchen/46015/
- Bosphorus Turkish Cuisine. I go there for happy like every 2 weeks, lol! I’ve been going for years and I swear I go probably eat their everyday. It’s just probably not a good idea, lol! I think I put Bosphorus on my best places for happy hour in Orlando a few weeks ago. Now, its part of Magical Dining! https://www.magicaldining.com/listing/bosphorous-turkish-cuisine-lake-nona/51644/
- I worked at Slate for 3 years, 6 years ago I think. I haven’t stopped eating there, lol! It has some of the best food I’ve ever eaten in my life! Their food is made with love over an open fire and it’s absolutely delicious. I highly recommend going there. You won’t be disappointed. https://www.magicaldining.com/listing/slate/44359/
- I went to Deep Blu Seafood Grille on accident years ago, lol! We were just driving around, and valet parked at a hotel in Disney and hello, we ended up at the restaurant. Some of the best food I’ve ever had. I ate ink seafood pasta and I swear it was the best past I’ve ever eaten in my LIFE! Restaurant is also beautiful inside and so is hotel. I will post pictures next week of all of this food, lol! https://www.magicaldining.com/restaurants/?view=grid&sort=qualityScore&skip=48
- Of course I love Tapa Toro! I celebrated my 41st birthday there. I’ve been there for several other occasions because I love the food. So, obviously it’s one of my favorite places. Its such a neat place and they have live entertainment! https://www.magicaldining.com/listing/tapa-toro-tapas-bar-%26-paella-pit/44262/
So, if you’re in the Orlando area, be sure to check on Magical Dining! It’s worth checking out! https://www.magicaldining.com