Good morning beautiful humans, Happy Friday! Thank you for spending part of your morning with me or night depending on where you live in the world. Welcome to Life with Lane, my life through, words, pictures, and food!
Before I start, I just want to say God is good and how grateful I am for everything I have! My life isn’t where I thought it would be at this point in my life as far as my career goes and that is okay. I am happy, healthy, I have the best family, amazing friends, a sweet adorable dog, and the man of my dreams! Thank you, God!
I recently traveled to Paris, France, and it was such an amazing time. It was quite the experience and I learned a lot while being there. So, I wanted to share some tips with you for traveling there. Before I went to Paris, I read up on some tips of what to do and they were very helpful but not enough information. I hope this helps you on your future travel journey.
- Save, save, save, lots of money! Paris is incredibly expensive.
- Carry your personal belongs in front of you and always look out for pickpockets.
- Learn how to read maps from the subway station, it will be your best friend.
- Taxis at night are super expensive and double or triple charge you at night!
- It is faster and cheaper to take the subway.
- Traffic is horrendous everywhere so if you take a taxi leave way ahead of time if you have plans.
- Souvenirs are cheaper in front of the Eiffel Towel or other side street stores.
- Some hotels offer discounts to attractions if you book with them.
- Try to do attractions that are free or book on Viator for discount prices.
- Plan ahead because there’s a lot to do!
I hope this information is helpful and you will use it for your future travels. Most important this is to always be safe and have lots of fun! We only get one life on earth! Thank you for reading my blog. Have a wonderful blessed day and always be kind! Follow me on Instagram @lifewithlane14